CHRIS FINDLAY President & CEO
email@example.com 1 (843) 388-3026
Thank you for visiting our website and considering joining our team at Source. I am proud of our company, our team, our core principles and what we have accomplished together over the past 20 years.
Our corporate philosophy is based on creating a happy, an interesting and a creative environment that facilitates thinking, decision-making and personal growth. Like any business, our clients can be demanding at times, but extremely loyal when we arise to the occasion, solve a problem and exceed expectations.
Many people reference our work environment as intimate, casual and family/ dog oriented.
If you think this type of environment is a fit, let’s chat!
Chris Findlay CEO & Owner
Source Global Purchasing and Logistics is a procurement and shipping company located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina minutes from downtown Charleston.
With a focus on serving the Caribbean islands and the Americas, our international clients are large scale construction, hospitality, resort and tourism-focused businesses located throughout the most spectacular islands on earth.
Our domestic sales & service division includes kitchen and bath design and installation and high end building material sales throughout the rapidly growing Mt. Pleasant/Charleston region. Source offers a creative, fun-loving, and team-focused environment and promote independent thinking and decision making.
In order to apply for a job you can simply submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org general consideration.
Source Logistics is a division of Source Consulting, LLC, a Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina based global purchasing and logistics company. Our logistics operations are located 20 minutes from downtown Charleston, South Carolina in one of the fastest growing areas in the nation. Our warehouse operation is located in Doral, Florida minutes from Miami.
We are a rapid paced, quick on your feet, problem-solving, independent-thinking, team-driven company with 15 years of double digit annual growth based on true customer satisfaction and retention. Our team excels at finding ways to ship virtually anything, anywhere in the world. Air, sea or land.
If you are detailed orientated, like problem solving, are extremely focused, a great communicator and like to fix problems instead of complaining about them, this could be a perfect fit.
- Timely and accurate document processing and follow up.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Accuracy is a must.
- Manage, grow and solidify relationships with existing tier 2 and tier 3 clients.
- Monitor shipments to guarantee on-time delivery.
- Successfully complete all necessary training in customs documentation, Haz Mat certification, DockMaster and FMC filing regulations/processes.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental laws and policies.
- Effective risk management and project management skills.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication with Director of Logistics, fellow Agents, warehouse team and clients.
What does it take to join our team?
- Minimum 1 year in logistics documentation experience or associated degree is required.
- Experience creating documentation for air, sea and land shipping.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
- Proficiency in complete supply chain logistics including air freight, ocean freight and on road.
- Willingness to learn and work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with phone etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional customer service skills with proactive account management and follow up
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and using the internet
Why join our Team?
- We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid holidays and vacation, and optional 401K with company match.