This is Source
Headquartered in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, Source Consulting, LLC is a global sourcing and logistics company providing procurement and consolidated shipping services to builders, developers and homeowners across the globe, including the Caribbean and Central and South America. The Miami-based warehousing operation serves as the hub for all materials to be consolidated and exported directly to their clients throughout the Caribbean and Americas. Domestically, Source has a Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina based design center offering a wide selection of premium building related materials and kitchen and bath design and installation services.
Our Driving Principles
- Every problem has a solution, it is our team’s job to find it.
- Proactive communication is the key to great customer service.
- We know that every customer has a choice.
- Ask questions. Listen and fully understand the need before working on the solution.
- Don’t assume anything. Know the answer.
- A truly satisfied customer will help grow our business. An upset customer will reduce our business without you knowing it.
- We are in the business of building brand advocates one customer at a time.
- Some of our best brand advocates were once a brand detractor.
- A customer’s perception is their reality.
- It is privilege to have customers. Without them, we cease to exist.
We are proud of the team we have assembled. Our team members range in age, gender, ethnicity, experience and have found Source through many different paths. They have migrated from related fields and some simply had the desire to learn, work hard, have fun and remain dedicated to finding solutions and exceeding expectations. Our Mission and Driving Principals influence our daily decision making and remain the force behind our growth and success.
SARAH BRINSONLOGISTICS AGENT
JENNIFER FRATISR. KITCHEN & BATH DESIGNER
BETH TATESR. INTERIOR DESIGNER
CHRISTOPHER HARTPROCUREMENT AGENT
1 (843) 352-4280
1 (843) 936-3645
“I want to thank the Source team for the support you have given our team with the container shipments off of the west and east coast for the past six months. We are all aware of the struggles the labor negotiations have caused on the west coast for so many needing to access and ship containers from these critical regional ports. Your team has provided excellent communication, strategic planning and cost effective options during this campaign, ensuring that none of our facilities experienced a shut down due to not having product readily on hand. This is greatly appreciated, and our…
Just wanted to reach out and say thank you all for the time and effort in working with us to get all of the equipment over to the project in St.Kitts. Everyone was more then helpful and I feel went above and beyond to ensure packages showed up, were in one piece, made it on the boat, and got delivered to St.Kitts in a timely manner. Really appreciate it and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future.