At Source Consulting LLC, we remain one of the largest NVOCC licensed freight forwarders serving the Caribbean Islands. Our work at Source has allowed us to visit some of the most spectacular places in the world to complete projects of all kinds, but we would be remiss to not help out some of these areas when they face intense devastation.
It’s no secret that areas located in the Caribbean are especially prone to disasters such as that hurricanes or flooding. While we are blessed to do the work we do in areas of miraculous beauty, we also are passionate about helping these areas prevent and recover from horrific natural disasters.
We at Source Consulting work hard to help rebuild areas that have faced extreme devastation as a result of intense storms. In the past, we’ve helped out in St. Thomas, St. John, St. Kitts, the Bahamas, and more. Work of this nature started in 2017 following the disasters in the Caribbean in Fall 2017 after hurricanes Irma and Maria took the U.S. Virgin Islands by storm.
Noticing the ruination that surrounded the area, we decided to take action and support disaster relief by leveraging our building materials and the unique relationships we have built over the years at Source. Since that moment, we have provided necessary services to the residents of the Caribbean islands, supporting future and current disaster relief through our non-profit, Source Relief Inc.
Data suggests that this year’s hurricane season is likely (65% chance) to be more intense than usual, with a 25% chance of a normal season, and a 10% chance of having a below-normal season. We are hoping everyone remains safe during this year’s hurricane season and we give gratitude to our past, present, and future donors to our Source Relief program.
We could not run this program without the funds and donations of building materials, services, and monetary donations. Transforming the lives of those who are in the midst of devastation and shock is of the utmost importance to our team and we wish to foster the sustainable growth of the islands while simultaneously supporting the local population in the best way we can.
If you are interested in being a part of helping when disaster relief strikes, reach out to us today by calling (843) 352-4280, sending us an email at email@example.com, or visiting our website.
When it comes to reaching your goals, if you can dream it, then we can Source it.